Credit Card Payments for NetSuite is a credit card connector for on-line payment capabilities. Limebox Credit Card Payments supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Bank Transfers and PayPal balance. Credit card payments can be made directly from an added link on NetSuite emailed Sales Orders and Invoices. This Limebox product seamlessly connects NetSuite with PayPal.
- Online credit card payment
- Your private PayPal account
- Sales Orders and Invoices
- “Click Here to Pay” button on custom email and invoice templates
- Automate payment deposits in NetSuite
- $1200 annual subscription with One-time $600 Limebox setup
- No monthly fees • No gateway fees • Transaction fees on PayPal volume
- Visa • MasterCard • American Express • Discover • Bank Transfers • PayPal balance
How it Works
How Limebox Credit Card Payments Enables On-Line NetSuite Invoices
Once Limebox completes your NetSuite / PayPal integration. Your emailed sales orders and invoices can display links or buttons for accepting direct online payments from your clients.
Your staff uses NetSuite and send invoices from within the Invoice screen by clicking the Send Email button.
Your customer receives the email and can view and pay online by either clicking links in the email message or within the attached PDF itself.
Invoice PDF: In this example, the email was sent with an attached invoice as a PDF. The Invoice PDF has a link to pay directly online.
Statement PDF: In this example, the email is sent with an attached statement as a PDF. The Statement PDF has links to pay each invoice listed directly online.
When your client clicks the link(s) in the email or PDF, they are presented with Limebox’s customized PayPal payment form.
Clicking the payment link, launches the Limebox online form to allow Credit Card payment through PayPal. This form displays the invoice and can be customized for your company’s logo, selecting multiple invoice payments and more.
Now your customers can simply click to make an immediate credit card payment.
Payments are collected in the bank account you connect to your PayPal account. Payments can be associated with your customer’s invoice payments using NetSuite’s bank reconciliation capabilities. We recommend reconciling into your NetSuite UNDEPOSITED FUNDS GL account. The payment can be applied to any NetSuite transaction: Sales Orders, Invoices, Credit Memos, etc.
How to Integrate Limebox Credit Card Payments with NetSuite
Limebox Credit Card Payments was created by Limebox to help enhance your emailed NetSuite transaction requests with on-line payment capabilities. Here is how to get started:
- Signup here to begin.
- Once you connect with us we will send you instructions to get started and then we will continue the process by performing the bundle install.
- Then we help you create a PayPal developer account and work with you to configure the bundle using your PayPal API key.
- Once bank account connections are verified and tested, Limebox engineers customize your emails and PDFs for each of your Sales Orders, Invoices and Statements (see figure 6.)
- Process flows are reviewed to ensure proper configuration and full support of your NetSuite accounting. All work is verified in your production environment.
Setup should take no more than a few days. Limebox provides ongoing support by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We make fixes by updating the managed bundle.
Ready to get paid immediately?
Install the “Limebox PayPal Payments” for a 30 day free trial and discover why it’s the #1 solution for NetSuite emailed invoices.